Sunday, October 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROOMANI...!!



“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....!!


You're all grown up! may all your wishes come true and hope you be whatever you want to be.


Roomani, your the greatest person i've ever met, You've been there when times get tough, in all the joy and happiness and sometimes just when i need a hug


i know i've done stuff which in any sense isn't good.. I missed your party, I've told you to leave me alone when all you did try was to comfort me.. I apologize for every single act. I try to be brave, i put on a wall around me so that no one can hurt me anymore. But you always find a way to make a door and enter


Just be who you are..because as Bruno Mars says.., "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change...Cause you're amazing, just the way you are...And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while...Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are...!!"




Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.




I LOVE YOU!!




LOADS OF WISHES AND FUN.

XOXOXO

Your true and silent friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment