Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Love You,Mom

Today is mother's day and ironically me and mom were watching kabhi kushi kabhi gham on TV  The theme about this movie is "It's all about loving your family.." It made me think. In the time of technology and the third person love in the form of boyfriends and girlfriends, are we really giving the love to our parents. Most people may say "Yeah, Obviously..!! We love them. They are the idols of our life" If you do, then great.. you're the model kid every parent asks for. But if you're like most of the world who doesn't, then think again.


Moms are the life force in this tough world. Or is it just a stereotype.? I may not be the right person to say this. As I'm the type of person who says she loves her mom the most and yet fails to show her that love. I may not be the type of  person who shows her love by a hug or words. But deep down inside me. I love my mom. And I may be screaming at her or throwing tantrums all over the place and hurting my mom the most. But she knows I love her . And she is the only inspiration.. The only string of support in this world.Without whom I would have been long gone. She is not only my mom but my best friend.


How many people in the world share that kind of a relationship with their mothers. To call them your best friend. Tell all your deep dark secrets to them. I share that kind of a relationship with my mom.


A mother suffers 8 months just to see the beauty of creation and has a sense of relief when she hears her baby's first cry from afar. She takes the first steps of your life with you. She learns your moods and your looks before even you can understand them. She shows what's right and what's wrong. Even however big a mistake you might have done, she is there by your side to steer you in the right path again. She should be the reason for your smile and happiness.


I LOVE YOU MOM. I'll always be by your side no matter what happens. I'm doing all this for you. Thank you for being there for me..


Mother is the one we count on for the things that matter most of all.
- Katherine Butler Hathaway, "The Journals and Letters of the Little Locksmith" 




No comments:

Post a Comment