Sunday, May 1, 2011

Losing yourself in the music...

For the past one week , the only song that's been on my mind is LOSE YOURSELF - EMINEM. The guy is a genius. He's great. All the other rappers, mostly rap about money, girls or fun. Whereas, Eminem raps about life, it's hardships and the pain and glory. He has been my life support through these tough times. When I mean tough times, I mean the pain and agony of parental pressure , exam pressure and all those sleepless nights.. He's there to tell me life isn't easy and this opportunity comes once in a lifetime. 





Yeah, he's true about this opportunity coming once in a life time. My life depends on it. I wrote my AILET test yesterday. Am terrified with the idea, the idea that , I may have screwed it up. I worked so hard and that dream going *poof* in front of your eyes is the worst feeling one can ever have to go through. I wish I did different, have a time machine to go back a few days and go prep again for it. But. the idea, the so-called wish of mine is so absurd. 


Success is my only mothaf****n' option, failure's not


Failure is not an option. I want a life of freedom, respect and fame. I need to be successful to prove to the world that my life was worth living and not just a waste of space. That I'm a achiever not a person who gives up. Life has been hard, but I ain't giving up that easy. 


I was playin' in the beginning, the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage



I have more two more tests left to prove it out. I have huge dreams and my opportunity to prove them has come. And I'm going seize it no matter what it takes... If life is hard , I'll try even harder. This is my life. I won't sit in the shadows and let people take my decisions for me any more. I'm here to stay and not to walk away....!!!


This world is mine for the taking, make me queen


LOVE YOU EMINEM

No comments:

Post a Comment